TRITEC has three operating entities – TRITEC Development Group, TRITEC Building Company and TRITEC Asset Management – with offices on Long Island and Washington, D.C. TRITEC has developed apartments, mixed-use complexes, industrial parks, mid-rise office buildings, hotels, medical office buildings, R&D facilities and industrial buildings. Notable projects include:
- Ronkonkoma Hub, Ronkonkoma, NY
- New Village at Patchogue, NY
- Dealertrack, 3400 New Hyde Park Road, North Hills, NY
- 100 & 102 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, NY
- Kennedy Row, Washington, DC
- Kincora, Sterling, Virginia
- St. Anthony’s High School Student Center, South Huntington, NY
- Stony Brook Technology Center, East Setauket, NY
Jim is actively involved with a number of charitable and not-for-profit organizations, including his role as Chairman of the Board for the Long Island Community Development Corporation and as Secretary for the Long Island Builders Institute. Jim also serves on Stony Brook Medicine’s Development Council.
Jim is a 1984 graduate of Brown University, a member of the Brown Alumni Association and serves as an interviewer for prospective candidates for admission from Long Island. Jim is married, has raised four children and lives in Setauket with his wife, Betsy.