For 23 years, diSalvo Interiors has been a leading interior design firm and industry leader. Annemarie studied interior design at NY’s famous Fashion Institute of Technology, as well as Fine Arts at New York University. After leaving college she worked for a large residential firm in Manhattan transforming homes throughout the Tri-State Area. Her experience and following allowed her to launch her own firm in 1996.
Specializing Architectural Interior Design, her strength lies in customizing new construction and major renovations. She is highly sought after to collaborate with architects, builders and developers to bring her fresh and unique perspective to residential, corporate, and restaurant design. In the past two years, Annemarie has refocused her attentions towards designing Multi-Family Residential communities, as well as Club Houses for new community Developments, and Golf and Country Clubs.
- 2002 Designer of Distinction
- 2004 Women of Distinction Award
- 2007 BIANYS Corporate Champion
- 2008 White River Essence of Good Architecture
- 2011 NAWBO Business Woman of Excellence
- 2015 ASID Construction and Engineering Award
- 2015 ASID Architecture Award
- 2017 LIBI Rising Star
- 2017 LIBI Double Diamond Award
- 2018 LIBN Who’s Who Women in Business