Long Island Home Builders Care, Inc. is a 501 C-3 corporation that strives to make a difference in our community You through various projects and charitable endeavors including:
- Construction, repair, renovation and beautification projects
- Thousands in scholarships
- Charitable fundraising
- Toy, food and clothing drives
Join us @ our Annual Walk-A-Thon:
- Registration @ 9:30 AM with Bagels, Donuts, & Coffee sponsored by J.Ratto Landscaping: Robert Moses Park, Field 5
- Walk begins @ 10:30 AM and finishes @ Kismet’s Surf’s Out Restaurant
- Fun, friends, family, music and food while supporting a great charity!
- T-Shirts for all participants and backpacks filled with goodies for the kids
- Please share with all of your contacts; colleagues, family and friends
- Share event page on Facebook @LIHBC and like/ follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
For details, download the registration form or call Lois 631-232-2345.
Please submit the registration form by SEPTEMBER 9, 2019
If you would like to collect pledge donations for you to walk, with a minimum of $300, we will waive the fee and enter you into the Most Walker Money Raised contest. Please complete Pledge for Walkers form and return with payments. A $100 gift certificate to Cirella’s Restaurants for the total Most Money Raised and Most Walker Money Raised.